POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu) : Re: Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu)
From: Ken
Date: 29 Jan 2000 18:15:51
Message: <389374A3.B8971A4D@pacbell.net>
David Fontaine wrote:

> > > Should I miss being subscribed to p.o.t.?
> >
> > You are missing some interesting topics by avoiding it.
>
> Correction--missing some time-consuming, long-winded, pointless debates by
> avoiding it.

  Since your name appears in that group close to 110 times, 40 of which are
are in the "for your info" thread, and all in a two week period I would say
you ain't no angel either. Then again neither am I :)

Bob,

  Despite what Jon and David have said there are some interesting topics
going on. A rencent one deals with computer security and has been a real
eye opener. Follow this link and find out how secure your system is against
outside attempts to access your computer while you are online -
https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2